Sunday, April 12, 2020

He Lives

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Easter Sunday and hope all is well. I have a card to show y'all today and here it is.....CHECK IT!!!


I created this card using this RG Stamp Set HERE, this die HERE, and this die set HERE


I played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Paper Players challenge:

I played along in the Card Concept(the Cross and Easter Holiday were my inspiration):

I played along in the FUSION challenge(I chose the sketch):

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for He Lives Card
Stamps: RG Ave.
Paper: RG Ave.
Inks: RG Ave.
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Twine(RG Ave.), Sequins
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Dies(RG Ave), Aquabrush, Die Cutting Machine
Other: Embossing Powder(RG Ave.)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Die Cutting


5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Tenia, this is beautiful! What a wonderful way to interpret the Card Challenge photo as well as use the Paper Players colors! Just wonderful! THanks for playing with both!
LeAnne, DT

Nancy Penir said...

Your card is lovely, Tenia. Your design and colors nailed all 3 challenges. So glad you played along at the Card Concept!

laurie said...

Gorgeous!! Love your design.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Jaydee said...

Fabulous CAS card, as always. So glad you joned us at the Players again this week
Jaydee

Stef Perry said...

Wonderful Easter card, Tenia! Love your take on the sketch and how you used the PP colors! It's always wonderful to see your card in The Paper Players gallery!