Friday, April 10, 2020

Growing In Unity: Day 5

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well!! Here is my Final Card for Growing In Unity......CHECK IT!!!!


 I created this card using a very old Unity Stamp.......might be discontinued but this is one of my FAVES though! Here is a stamp set that is similar to this one HERE. Make sure that y'all comment on this post(and the rest of the Unity GIU posts this week on my blog).....and you just might win some AWESOME Unity stamps!!!!

I also played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge:

I also played along in the Perfectly CAS challenge:


I want to thank everyone that stopped by my blog and to the folks at Unity Stamp Company for this super RAD opportunity!!!



Thanks for stopping by!!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Miss You, Friend Card
Stamps: Unity Stamps
Paper: Michaels, Canson Watercolor Paper
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Karin Marker
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Enamel Dots(Michaels)
Tools: Rectangle and Sentiment Die(Spellbinders), Die Machine, Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Aquabrush
Other: WOW! Embossing Powder
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Die Cutting, Watercoloring

25 comments:

Rachel Duong said...

I love this card. It is so pretty and I can think of many stamps I have that could work with this design!

Debbie Farrell said...

Love this card. I have enjoyed seeing all your beautiful cards this week. Thank you for sharing with us!

Kathryn said...

So cheerful!! Thanks for sharing with us this week!

The Harner Family said...

I just got this stamp last week! Great timing!

Linda said...

Again, I love sunflowers! The sketch is nice, thanks for sharing. I hope you enjoyed the week as much as the Unity gals that followed you!

Linda Abel

Shelly said...

So beautiful, Tenia!!

Jacque Bauer said...

I love all your cards! Thank you for sharing your talents this week.

LisaH said...

Loving all of your posts this week Tenia! This is gorgeous!!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Love your style! Your cards have been awesome all week! Thanks for sharing!

Nonnajoy said...

As usual....very pretty. I love how you utilize your washi tape on all of your cards. A lesson that I need to do as I have tons of it!! Take care and be safe🥰

EM said...

Beautifully done as always

Glennis F said...

A lovely card, thanks for a great week of inspiration

Wilma DeG said...

Very cool card. I always enjoy seeing your cards.

Basement Stamper said...

This is a great color combination with these images.

jules said...

What a beauty! I love your colors. Thanks for including the challenges in your details❤️ Love your style and what a fun week! Happy Easter 🐣

Becca Yahrling said...

Love your fabulous design and this is such a great color combo, too. Thanks so much for sharing your talents this week. You always inspire me!

Dorothy Green said...

What a sweet sunshiny card for your finale! Thanks for sharing your fab CAS cards this week!!!

Karren Grayson said...

You ended your week with a real winner! I love this card. Thank you for your week of beautifuyl cards

Stephanie said...

You do such a great job with white space!

Becca Cruger said...

Oh this is so pretty! I love that turquoisey tone with that buttery yellow. Gorge.

Linda said...

A bright spot of color! Love this!

Elizabeth Roberts said...

Another great design and card! I enjoyed your week. Happy Easter and stay safe.

foleysfriend said...

Loving all the white space. A simply gorgeous clean and simple card. I love the pop of red - unexpected, yet very effective. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly CAS.

sue n.

brrenwick said...

I love the sweet simplicity of this card! The flowers are is pretty! Thank you for joining us at HSS!

Creations in paper said...

Pretty clean and simple card. Love those big dots ~ adds interest. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

Robbie