Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!! Today is my first post for the Visible Image Design Team....Woot Woot!!! Here is my fun creation.....CHECK IT!!!
I had a lot of fun with this card!!! I created this card using this Visible Image HERE:
Here are the directions for this card.
1. Create card from white cardstock.
2. On another piece of embossed white cardstock add splatter, stamp sentiment(and heat emboss), add letter stickers and washi tape.
3. Stamp, heat emboss and cut out images.
4. Adhere images onto tag as well as adding twine and a bow to tag.
5. Adhere image panel onto card(using foam adhesive) and adhere tag onto image panel using foam adhesive.
I hope y'all like this fun card!!!
I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Sketch Saturday challenge:
I played along in the Tic Tac Toe challenge(Angled, Bow, Circle):
I played along in the Just Us Girls challenge:
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!!!
Card Recipe for Shine Bright Girl Card
Stamps: Visible Image
Paper: Ranger, Michaels, Tag
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Twine(The Twinery), Washi(Queen and Co), Letter Stickers(Michaels), Bow(Studio Calico)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Scissors
Other: Black and Gold Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Splatter, Fussy Cutting