Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thanksgiving and hope all is well!! I have THREE cards to show yall today!! Here is card #1.......CHECK IT!!!!

I created this card for the City Crafter challenge:
 I also created this card for the Freshly Make Sketches challenge:

Here is card #2......CHECK IT!!!!!

I created this card for the Creative with Stamps challenge:

I also played along in the Frilly and Funkie Give Thanks challenge!!


Here is my last card......CHECK IT!!!

I created this card for the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American friends and thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Happy Thanksgiving Card
Digital Images: Richard Garay Studio 360
Paper: Bazzill, Michaels, DCWV
Color Media: Colored Pencils(Tombow)
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sequins(Neat and Tangled and Verve Stamps), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Twine(American Crafts)
Tools: Scissors, Dymo Label Maker
Techniques: Coloring with Colored Pencils


Card Recipe for Thankful for You Card
Digital Stamps: Richard Garay Studio 360
Paper: Michaels, DCWV
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Color Media: Colored Pencils(Tombow)
Embellishments: Washi(American Crafts), Sequins(Neat and Tangled and Verve Stamps)
Tools: Scissors, Dymo Label Maker
Techniques: Splatter, Coloring with Colored Pencils, Fussy Cutting

Card Recipe for Give Thanks In Everything Card
Stamps: Carabelle Studio
Digital Stamps: Richard Garay Studio 360
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Color Media: Colored Pencils(Tombow)
Embellishments: Twine(American Crafts), Enamel Dots, Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Circle Punch(EK Success), Scissors
Techniques: Coloring with Colored Pencils, Fussy Cutting




15 comments:

Nora Noll said...

WOWZA!! I am in LOVE with all of these amazing cards. The first one with the kraft polka dots and bold leaves-just beautiful. The second one with the way you made the wreath and the fun spritzed background-very cool!! The last card is my favorite though. That wood background look so cool with those pumpkins!! You totally ROCKED all these challenges!

Lucille K said...

All 3 of your cards are a beautiful fall expression. Thank you for joining us at City Crafter :)

Celeste Goff said...

Wow Tenia, these cards are all just so beautiful! Hope you, Tim, and little Theo had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Dorlene Durham said...

All three cards are awesome! I love the color palette and all designs. So many fun embellishments on all of them. Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

Stampin by Genny said...

Beautiful card! I love the background and the bold coloring of the pumpkins. Great take on our sketch. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Robbie said...

Cute card for our sketch challenge. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

Robbie

Amy O said...

Wow! I LOVE everything about these cards! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Stunning work, Tenia!! What a beauty this is. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh wow! Your cards are all gorgeous! I am loving your attention to detail that you have given all of your cards. I am soooooo in love with those gorgeous leaves and your perfect layering. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Kathy said...

You are a very talented artist, I shall be following your work! Just so fresh and inviting!

Lilian said...

WOW!!! All your cards are gorgeous!!!
Nice to see you at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Monika Reeck said...

wooow Tenia
all of your card are wonderful
love the colors
and you are so great at color combo miss lady
how are you
looooong time ago never seen you on my blog more sweety
see you maybe around..
many thanks for joining with us at Creative with Stamps this month.
Hugs
Monika (DT

sarascloset said...

All three of your cards are simply STUNNING! I love how you've colored the images and the backgrounds and embellishments really show them off! Love these, and if I were to pick a favorite, I just couldn't do it! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful trio with us at Frilly and Funkie! Hugs!

Jenny Marples said...

All three cards are absolutely gorgeous Tenia! Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie xx

sanpiseth40 said...

Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
ดูหนังใหม่