Monday, November 20, 2017

Reindeer Noel Card

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well!! So here is a card that I created for today.....CHECK IT!!!!

I had sooooooo much fun with this card!! The sentiment "Noel" is not a stamp but my hand lettering with silver embossing!! LOVE IT!!



I played along in a few challenges today too!! I played along in the CASology challenge:

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I also played along in the Addicted to CAS challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Reindeer Noel Card
Stamps: Hampton Arts
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Bow(Studio Calico), Pearl(Queen and Co)
Tools: Dies(Hampton Arts and Spellbinders), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Embossing Pen(Zig), Silver Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Stenciling, Heat Embossing,Hand Lettering/Calligraphy), Splatter





7 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun card!! Your hand lettering and embossing is fabulous!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

Shelly said...

This is fabulous!

Rachel Bergfeld said...

I can't believe you hand-lettered this! I'm so jealous! I especially love the bow you've added. Super cute! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

Laurel said...

This is amazing as usual!

Nora Noll said...

You ROCK at lettering!! That is so cool!! I LOVE the little bow you made for the dear!!

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous take on the sketch!

Lisa Lara said...

Stunning. Oh so awesome Tenia. Put a smile on my face!