Tuesday, November 14, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags


Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!! I am participating in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags hosted by Miss Tracey herself!!! I am reppin Concord & 9th and Where Creativity Meets C9 Design Team!!!

Here is my project......CHECK IT!!!!

Make sure that y'all check out what Tracey and the rest of the folks at Concord & 9th and Where Creativity Meets C9 created HERE!! 



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Tag Recipe for Merry Christmas Tag
Stamps: Concord & 9th
Paper: American Crafts, Canson Watercolor Paper, Vellum(Hobby Lobby)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Watercolor: Michaels
Embellishments: Washi(Little B), Sequins(Verve Stamps), Twine(The Twinery), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Staples
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Stapler, Die(Concord & 9th), Big Shot(Ellison), Crop-O-Dile(We R Memory Keepers)
Other: Black Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts), Aquabrush, Water
Techniques: Die Cutting, Heat Embossing, Watercolor


17 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute tag Tenia. Love those stars... the stitch sticker looks great. I always love it on your projects. :)

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful tag!!!

Unknown said...

What a fun tag! Love all the elements! ❤

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is really cute, Tenia! I love your fun style!

Iris said...

So cute - love the embossed stars and the plaid.

Beverly S. said...

Hey Tenia...I liked your tag so much I chose it as my inspiration for today's tag making! ;) See if you can find it in the line-up....wink! I liked how you heat embossed your sentiment on vellum plus the touches of gold embossing.
I used a snowmen image and heat embossed the snowflakes in gold....and of course did the sentiment on vellum. Thanks for inspiring me today! :)

Karen Letchworth said...

I really like the gold starts. Great tag, Tenia.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Sue D said...

Great tag. I like the embossed stars and the plaid.

Lindsey said...

Old...new...you mix and mash it all so perfectly that it looks like it was made to go together. This tag is so much fun! I love it, Tenia!

Isabel Z said...

I love what you created!!!

Teresa Doyle said...

A sweet tag Tania and the gingham looks cute on it.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the layering of the stars.
the hint of plaid is great.
thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Great design. Love the touch of plaid and stitching.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a super lovely Christmas tag !

Unknown said...

Beautiful Tag :D

Nancy R. said...

I like the mix of elements, especially the little gold stars and the plaid top!

Danielle Vincent said...

Awesome tag lady! LOVE your style.