Thursday, November 9, 2017

Deck The Halls

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!!! Today is the 9th of November.....and y'all know what that means.......Where Creativity Meets C9 challenge!!!!





This months challenge is to make a Christmas project:




 Here is mine......CHECK IT!!!!!

I had a lot of fun with this card!! Make sure that y'all check out what the other AWESOME ladies and gentlemen created HERE!!


I also played along in the Inspired By All The Little Things challenge:
I also played along in the Paper Players challenge too:

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Deck The Halls Card
Stamps: Concord & 9th
Paper: Michaels, Fun Stampers Journey, American Crafts
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Twine(The Twinery), Staples, Washi(Queen and Company), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Sequins(Verve Stamps), Star Sequin(Studio Calico)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Die(Concord & 9th), Scissors, Big Shot(Ellison), Stapler
Other: Embossing Powders(Michaels and IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Die Cutting, Fussy Cutting



9 comments:

Darnell said...

I love that plaid so much! It's a perfect backdrop for your beautiful sediment tag and sweet Christmas tree, Tenia! Thank you for playing at Inspired By! You did a great job matching lots of fun challenges!! Hugs, Darnell

Nora Noll said...

Oh I LOVE the plaid with the chalkboard like tag and green tree. Totally fabulous design!

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Colleen said...

Tenia, this is awesome, Oh MY, that plaid, what can I say? It is a fabulous backdrop for your your tag and sweet tree! Thank you for playing with Inspired By!

Marcie Sharp said...

Plaid is so rad. And so are you my friend. Love this! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inspired By!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Super fun my friend!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players.

Shelly said...

Awesome card! Love it!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, I just love this! The big buffalo plaid is so nice and cozy and I LOOOOOOVE that little tree! Thanks so much for playing with my Paper Players Holiday Pines challenge!

Sheri Gilson said...

Awesome take on the inspiration! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!