Friday, July 8, 2016

You Are Awesome

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well. I created this card for the Monthly Challenge over at STAMPlorations....here is the theme and sketch this month(I chose the theme):






.......and here is my card.....CHECK IT!!!!


 Make sure that y'all check out what the other AWESOME ladies created today HERE.....they will not disappoint!!!!




I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I also played along in Word Art Wednesdays Anything Goes challenge!!




Thanks for stopping by!!

-t




Card Recipe for You Are Awesome Card
Stamps: STAMPlorations
Paper: Michaels, Scrap Paper
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi, Sticker Stitches(SRM), Sequins
Tools: Dies(Crafter's Companion), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Big Shot, Coluzzle, Stencil(ARTplorations/STAMPlorations)
Other: Black Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Stenciling, Heat Embossing, Splatter, Die Cutting




5 comments:

Suchi said...

What a super amazing card!! LOVE that red and green!! :)
Suchi xx

Julie B said...

FAb take on the theme Tenia, cool. :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awesome!

Becca Cruger said...

Look at you successfully mixing red and green without making brown. Now THAT'S talent. hehe

Sheila H said...

The composition is amazing.