Saturday, July 30, 2016

Rock Star

Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Saturday and hope all is well! I have a fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!! 


I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HEREHEREHEREHERE and HERE!


I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:

I played along in The Male Room challenge:


I played along in the ATSM challenge:

I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes challenge!!!




Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t




Card Recipe for Rock Star Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Crafter's Companion and Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts and Spectrum Aqua
Embellishments: Washi(Michaels), Sticker Stitches and Border Stickers(SRM)
Tools: Die(Crafter's Companion), Big Shot(Ellison)
Techniques: Watercoloring with Spectrum Aqua Markers, Splatter


15 comments:

karen h said...

Awesome card! I love the ruler borders and the splatters. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Jane said...

Totally love this! So modern and comtemporary and fabulous rock star colours. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute and fun! I always enjoy your Crafter's Companion cards!

Teresa Kline said...

luv the star and the ink splatter...so very cool! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Andreja said...

What a fantastic card you made :-))
I like the third choice of colors.
Thank you so much for joining us at The Male Room!
Hugs, Andreja

Jane said...

Back with my Male Room hat on - don't know why I didn't spot the challenge colours earlier. Still loving your card's striking looks! Thanks for playing at The Male Room.

Celeste Goff said...

Great card Tenia! Love the colors!

Sheri Gilson said...

What a fun card! Love the colors!

Suchi said...

A stunner!! :)
Suchi xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER DUPER card, love the layers. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room Faith DT

Patricia Hays said...

The ruler borders give your card a fun "back to school" vibe. It's a great card for a boy - are you giving this to your son, perhaps? ;) Thanks for sharing your art with us again this week at CC&S!

Unknown said...

Loving your bright colours paired with that star and your ruler borders. Great card! Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Caro x

Helen Gullett said...

Tenia, this is cool and awesome!!
Thank You for playing with Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS Challenge!

Deborah Frings said...

I do like the grungy, but still clean and simple card you created. The bold star and the super side panels are fab. Perfect card for a guy. Sorry to be so late commenting, and thanks so much for playing along with our colour challenge at The Male Room! Deborah, DT.

Celeste Goff said...

Yay Tenia...I just saw you won honorable mention on this card!!!