Thursday, July 7, 2016

Coffee Hello

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! So I have some pretty AWESOME News!!! I have been asked to be on the STAMPlorations CAS challenge Design Team!!! WOOT WOOT!!! So so excited!!!! With that being said here is the challenge for the month:

.......and here is my card........CHECK IT!!!!
I had so much fun on this card.......and yes I did use a crayon......werd!!! Make sure that y'all check out what the rest of the team created HERE(they ROCK!!!!!)



I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge:

I played along in the CASology challenge:

I also played along in the ATSM challenge:

I also played along in the Creative With Stamps too:




Thanks for stopping by!!

-t



Card Recipe for Coffee Hello Card
Stamps: STAMPlorations
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Faber-Castell Paper Crafting Crayons
Embellishments: Sticker Stitches(SRM), Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Scissors
Techniques: Spattering



18 comments:

Suchi said...

So cool to have you as my teamie again dear Tenia! :) Wonderful card!! :)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

What a cool and fun card! I Just love your backgrounds!

~amy~ said...

Congrats and I love your card!!!

Pink Unicorn said...

I love the bright colours, this is what I wish all my mornings looked like! Coffee and sunshine. Perfection!!

nancy littrell said...

Love your crayon background, splatters, fun coffee image and Washi tape. I have distress crayons and have not used yet...I LOVE your scribbled idea. TFS my friend and joining us at CAS Mix UP. Hugs, Nancy

wienerhoneymooners said...

FAB Fab FAB I LOVE anything COFFEE!!!


-So happy to be joining you and the rest of the STAMPlorations team for the JULY CAS -oragne twist challenge!!!

Melissa Craig said...

Great card! Love the crayon scribble background. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Celeste Goff said...

Just amazing Tenia!!! I love that scribbled background!

Helen F. said...

Congrats on your FUN news, Tenia! Love the card :)
Thank you for playing along with Creative With Stamps-Ink Splatters Challenge!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Yummy looking card! Shery sent me that stamp by mistake, but seeing what you did with it - its growing on me!

Debbie said...

Fun card! I have lots of coffee loving friends who would love this!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Kreative Kymona said...

Hey Tenia!! Congrats to you for making the STAMPlorations Design Team. How awesome is that!! Such a pretty card ! I love the colors!!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

Bobby said...

A crayon works perfectly with the sketchy image, Tenia. Thanks for sharing your card with us at ATSM.

Sheila H said...

Wow - this is eye popping!

Patti said...

What an original and FUN card Tenia!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches! :o)

Hannelie said...

Hi Tenia!
Your card looks awesome!
Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Lilian said...

Fun, fun card!!!
Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

Cool card! Thanks for joing our challenge at Creative with Stamps!
Creative Greetings, Eunice (DT)