Friday, July 29, 2016

Fresh Fall Fun with Stampendous!

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well!! I have a SUPER FUN card for y'all today......CHECK IT!!!

I had a lot of fun creating this card right here!! I did some foiling for the FIRST time....LOVE IT!! I did it without a Minc or Laminator.......just Modge Podge and the Big Shot!! Hubby LOVED this card because......well it is VERY different!!

I created this card using Stampendous! goodies HERE, HERE and HERE!! Make sure that y'all check out what the Stampendous! DT created this week HERE.....they are all AMAZEBALLS!!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Cards for Galz No Patterned Paper challenge, I played along in the Aud Sentiments challenge and I also played along in the 613 Avenue Create challenge!!



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t



Card Recipe for Thank You Owl Card
Stamps: Stampendous!
Paper: Crafter's Companion, Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Foil(Heidi Swapp), Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Dies(Stampendous!), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Embossing Powder(Michaels), Modge Podge(Plaid)
Techniques: Foiling(without Minc or Laminator), Heat Embossing


9 comments:

Suchi said...

Beyond words!! :)

barbara macaskill said...

OUT OF THIS WORLD A M A Z I N G ! ! ! Best card I have seen in a long time!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! Did I say WOW? Totally awesome!!! TFS!

Viki Banaszak said...

Your background is amazing! I love the colors you used.

Evelyn S. said...

It's such a dramatic card! I'm curious about your technique...and I like it a lot!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Loving the texture on this card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Amy O said...

I love that shiny foil! What a cool card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great textures and unusual but dramatic card...super. Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments.

Jen Timko said...

Hubby is spot on! This is super cool! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!