Saturday, July 23, 2016

Welcome Feather Card

Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Saturday and hope all is well! I have a fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!! 

I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HEREHEREHEREHERE and HERE!



I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:

I played along in Addicted to CAS challenge:

I played along in the As You See It challenge:


I played along in the CAS Mix Up challenge(Stamping, Spectrum Aqua Markers and Heat Embossing):



I played along in the Fantasy Stampers CAS challenge!!





Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Welcome Feather Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Crafter's Companion
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts and Spectrum Aqua
Embellishments: Washi(Michaels and Jenny Bowlin), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Letter Stickers(Cosmo Cricket), Twine(The Twinery), Paper Flower(Crafter's Companion)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers), Paintbrush
Other: Black Embossing Powder(Michaels)
Techniques: Coloring with Aqua Markers, Heat Embossing, Splatter




17 comments:

Loll said...

Awesome design Tenia. Great colour combination ... love the splatters on your welcome banner. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

Jan Clothier said...

I always love to see what you contribute Tenia and this is no exception. I love the feather passing through the page and that little strip of washi in the corner. Fantastic take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us again at As You See It.

Bonnie said...

I love the black feather on the yellow background, Tenia! Great use of this sketch and colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us again at CAS Mix Up!

nancy littrell said...

So artsy and so you Tenia :-) I would be so disappointed if I did not see an angle and or washi tape on your cards :-) TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up my friend. Hugs, nancy

karen h said...

Awesome CAS design! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Susan said...

Fabulous funky card, Tenia. Love the yellow and blue together. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Mix Up.

Craft-E-Place said...

Fabulous card, I love the layer of interest.
Elaine

Suchi said...

The sentiment panel is looking soo soo cool!!! LOVED the card! :)
Suchi xx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Fabulous arty card. This is perfect for our CAS challenge at Fantasy Stampers. Thank you for sharing with us.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Heather Cooper said...

I've got to say, I just love that sentiment strip with the colour, texture and variation in lettering! But then there's that awesome feather and all your other wonderful design elements! Thanks for contributing to our gallery at As You See It Challenges, Tenia!

LeAnne said...

So pretty! I wish I had seen that color challenge earlier...it's beautiful!

Skylark said...

Gorgeous use of our colour scheme at CC&S this week Tenia. I love how you've put the topper on at an angle. Thanks for joining us. Stef x

Patricia Hays said...

Such an interesting combo of elements - the washi tape, the flower, the twine, the feather image - but they all look fantastic together! Thanks so much for making CC&S part of your crafting fun this past week! :)

Julie B said...

You have a style all your own Tenia, such a fab card as usual.
So pleased you linked up at Fantasy Stampers. :)

Unknown said...

What a great CAS card Tenia. I like how you left a load of "white" space to keep it CAS but had loads of interest in the card. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Liz x

anja curvers said...

Such a great card. Thank you for joining us over at ATCAS.

Deepti said...

Striking colors and a fab design, thank you for sharing with ATCAS