Tuesday, April 14, 2015

You're Pear-fect!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well. I have a card that I created using the new Avocado Arts  You're Pear-fect stamp set.




........and here is one of my cards.........CHECK IT!!!!!!


I would love it if you checked out the rest of my projects that I created with this stamp set over at the Avocado Arts Blog!









I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge(In The Middle), I played along in the 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes challenge and I played along in the CAS on Sunday Gold challenge!



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t




Card Recipe for You're Pear-fect Card
Stamps: Avocado Arts
Paper: Green(Michaels), Watercolor Paper(Archives), Doily(Party City), Patterned Paper.
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Aqua Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Pebbles), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Gold Metal Sheet(Add A Little Dazzle)
Tools: Circle Die(Spellbinders), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Paintbrush
Other: Water, Black Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)

9 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Great bright colors on this - love the gold circle!

Shelly said...

This is awesome!...I'm headed on over! ;)

Lori said...

So cool!! Love the bright colors!!

SD pooja said...

Cool !

Lisa Lara said...

So fun Tenia.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! Great take on the sketch, Tenia!

Zw@@n said...

Wow, stunning card, Tenia. Great colours. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your beautiful card. The image and colors are pretty. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

donna mikasa said...

You make the coolest cards, Tenia! LOVE your take on the sketch! LOVE!