Saturday, April 25, 2015

I Think You're Pretty Neat

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Saturday.....and hope all is well! I have a fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!!



I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HEREHEREHERE and HERE!





I also played along on a few challenges! I played along in the Colour Q challenge:

I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Cute Card Thursday CAS challenge and I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp CAS challenge!!






Thanks for stopping by!!

-t




Card Recipe for I Think You're Pretty Neat Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: White, Kraft(Crafter's Companion)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts and Spectrum Aqua
Embellishments: Washi, Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Paintbrush
Other: Water


15 comments:

Rosemary said...

I think this card is pretty neat!! so cool...

Virginia L. said...

Awesome! Love love the sky! So artsy and beautiful! Thank you for joining the fun over SSS Wednesday Challenge!

Marika said...

I think you are pretty neat! This card is so Cool!

~amy~ said...

super fun Tenia!

Lin said...

This beautiful tree makes quite an impact, Tenia, and I LOVE your shading!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your background is gorgeous! I like the solitary tree stamp and snippets of washi tape. The Dymo sentiment says it all!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

I think your card is pretty neat, too!

Ceal said...

Love!!

Jennifer Scull said...

I love that bit of the SRM sticker you used.... silly me, that is one of the first things I noticed! ;) great card!

Jen Mitchell said...

Awesome design. Love the wash of color behind the tree. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Beautiful as always! Love the design and color palette.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Tenia. Love the silhouette tree with those colors.

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! I love the background AND how you did the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your card...it is simply amazing. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cool! Fabulous take on the sketch!