Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sweet Stamp Shop Grand Re-Opening!!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! Today I am celebrating with many AWESOME people as well as Nicole Rixon in the grand re-opening of the Sweet Stamp Shop!!
Here is what I created for the celebration........CHECK IT!!!!!

This was a very fun card!! Make sure that y'all check out the big grand re-opening as well as other AWESOME creations HERE!!


I played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Loves Rubberstamps Anything Goes challenge, I played along in the 4 Crafty Chicks Die Cuts challenge.




 
Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for I Miss You It's Been Oolong Card
Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop
Paper: Kraft(The Kraft Outlet), White(Crafter's Companion), Patterned Papers(Studio Calico)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts and Spectrum Aqua Markers
Embellishments: Washi( Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Twine(The Twinery), Googlie Eyes
Tools: Dies(Winnie and Walter and Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison)

20 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Super sweet card, Tenia! So many fun details!!

Lisa Young said...

Cool card!!! I love it!!

Kaitlyn Swing said...

What a unique take on this stamp! Really LOVE it! The eyes are adorable =D

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute! Fun sentiment! Love those googly eyes!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, those google eyes are so stinking cute! Love this!

Sarah said...

Sweet card :) Love those eyes!

~amy~ said...

Love it!!!!

Shelly said...

Oh my! Way too cute!

Deepti said...

Awww so cute! I love the googly eyes :)

Kara Lynne said...

That sentiment is so clever and, like everyone else, I'm loving those eyes!!

Lisa Lara said...

love the googles Tenia. And the stitches.

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Fun card and the googly eyes make it so Adorable !

Tina Henderson said...

This is just so fun! Love those little images and your die cut banner is great! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina - DT

Sweet April said...

Fabulous,colorful,sweet and marvelous card.This stamp is so cute,I'll have to get one.Thanks.

Mary-Anne V said...

Fun fun card...love the really cute eyes in different sizes.

Sheila H said...

Cute and fun!

Annie LaVallee-Curtis said...

Too cute! Love the tag, patterned papers and stitching! :)

Mary Holshouser said...

I love to use googly eyes. These are so cute on the little cartons.
thanks for sharing a darling card.

Dangina Martinez said...

Love your style! Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubber Stamps this week!
Hugs, Dangina

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh I love these googlie eyes, so super cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!