Monday, April 20, 2015

HB2U Happy Flowers

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well. Today is my creation for the STAMPlorations Challenge team.....YAY!!!! Here is the sketch:




.......and here is my card.........CHECK IT!!!!!!




Make sure that y'all check out what the other AWESOME ladies created today.....they will not disappoint!!!!

Suchi-Guest Designer
Coni-Guest Designer
Robyn-Guest Designer


I also played along in a few challenges. I played along in Just Us Girls challenge:

I played along in the Seize the Birthday Tall and Skinny challenge:


I played along in the Stamps and Stencils Anything Goes challenge.




Thanks for stopping by!!

-t




Card Recipe for HB2U Card
Stamps: STAMPlorations
Paper: Kraft, White(Crafter's Companion)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Butterfly(Pink Paislee), Pearl(The Eyelet Outlet)
Tools: Circle Die(Spellbinders),Big Shot(Ellison), Stencil(ARTplorations/STAMPlorations)



13 comments:

Suchi said...

Thanks Tenia! Awesome colors and gergeous technique. Such a fab card it is! :)

JoAnn said...

Great card Tenia. Love the colors and the butterfly. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, I love this! Great colours and you did an amazing job with the sketch!

Julie B said...

Great graphic and bold take on the sketch Tenia. :)

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautiful card and design....great colors. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Nancy said...

If I tried to do something graphic like this Tenia, It wouldn't turn out this great I guarantee it! Love it! We loved that you joined us again at Just Us Girls this week!

Ina G said...

Love how you made this card and the choice of green for your additional colour.Sure packs a punch. Great design. So glad you shared it with us at Just Us Girls this week.

Shery Russ said...

I so love how you did the stenciling on this card, Tenia! I want to CASE it - lol! Hugs!

2amscrapper said...

great take on the sketch

toni said...

Love your vibrant interpretation of the sketch ! Thank you for sharing this lovely card with us at Stamps and Stencils Toni x

Lisa Kind said...

Beautiful card, Tenia! Love the green with the brown and that butterfly is gorgeous!Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card ! Love the stripey butterfly ! Thanks for joining us at Stamps and Stencils. Sue C x

Monika Reeck said...

Stunning
I never made stencil in two colors of paper in white and kraft like you did I must try this
love your butterfly too
great color combo Tenia
Hope you like to see my sketch #32 card I just join today sweety
hugs, Monika