Saturday, April 11, 2015

Simply The Best

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Saturday.....and hope all is well! I have a fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!!




I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HEREHEREHERE , HERE,HERE and HERE!






I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Virginia's View Challenge:


I played along in The Craft Stamper Color challenge:

I played along in The Challenge challenge:

I played along in the Colour Q challenge:

I also played along in the Tuesday Throwdown Friendship challenge!!






Thanks for stopping by!!

-t






Card Recipe for Simply the Best Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: White and Kraft(Crafter's Companion), Yellow, Patterned Cardstock(Pebbles)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sticker Stitches(SRM), Letter Stickers(Cosmo Cricket), Arrow(Pink Paislee), Arrows Washi(Little B)
Tools: Dies and Embossing Folder(Crafter's Companion), Big Shot(Ellison), Scissors



11 comments:

Lisa Young said...

I absolutely love your card design, Tenia!!! You're a true artist!!

Jen Mitchell said...

Love this. The texture, the grunge, the layers. What a great combination! Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ!

Margaret said...

Love the bright colors and various textures. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
Margaret, DT

wienerhoneymooners said...

Gorgeoussplatter stitching, and loveliness! Love that tab too!

Thanks so much for joining us at the challenge!!!

Sheila H said...

Your colors and design just wow me!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous card! Your colours are fabulous!

*Vicki* said...

Such a cool design Tenia!! I love it!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Tuesday Throwdown Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Claire said...

Fab load of different techniques you've used..love your bold design Tenia! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

Lesley said...

Love this cool, graphic card! It is edgy and vibrant, Tenia! Hope you enjoyed a restful spring break!

Erum Tasneem said...

fantabulous!!!

shirley-bee said...

Love the layers and texture - and colour!! Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper :)