Friday, January 17, 2014

You and Me

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well. Here is my card of the day.....CHECK IT!!!!!

I created this card using the brand spanking new Crafter's Companion Bebunni Love-Perfect Couple stamp set and Spectrum Noir markers(AWESOMENESS!!!!!). I had a lot of fun coloring this fun image!!! I also played along in a challenge too!!! I created this card for the Addicted to Stamps and More Holidays challenge(My card is Valentine themed). Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for You and Me Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: White(Neenah), Pink cardstock and Patterned Paper(Bazzill)
Inks: Tuxedo Black(Tsukineko) and Spectrum Noir markers
Embellishments: Twine(The Twinery)
Tools: Circle Punch(EK Success)

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so totally cute.. i just colored this image the other day..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute cute cute! LOVING those bunnies!!!!!!

Danielle Vincent said...

Super cute card Tenia. You just gave me an idea for a card I've been struggling with how to finish. Thanks - and thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M.

Hayley Kew said...

Such a sweet image and I love the twine, nice touch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

Kylie said...

So cute, Tenia! Love your colouring on these adorable images. Tanks so much for playing along at ATSM XX

Darnell J Knauss said...

This is so adorable, Tenia, and so deserving of the honor from Addicted to Stamps and More! Congratulations!! Hugs, Darnell