Friday, January 17, 2014

You and Me

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well. Here is my card of the day.....CHECK IT!!!!!

I created this card using the brand spanking new Crafter's Companion Bebunni Love-Perfect Couple stamp set and Spectrum Noir markers(AWESOMENESS!!!!!). I had a lot of fun coloring this fun image!!! I also played along in a challenge too!!! I created this card for the Addicted to Stamps and More Holidays challenge(My card is Valentine themed). Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for You and Me Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: White(Neenah), Pink cardstock and Patterned Paper(Bazzill)
Inks: Tuxedo Black(Tsukineko) and Spectrum Noir markers
Embellishments: Twine(The Twinery)
Tools: Circle Punch(EK Success)

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so totally cute.. i just colored this image the other day..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute cute cute! LOVING those bunnies!!!!!!

Danielle Vincent said...

Super cute card Tenia. You just gave me an idea for a card I've been struggling with how to finish. Thanks - and thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M.

Unknown said...

Such a sweet image and I love the twine, nice touch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

Kylie said...

So cute, Tenia! Love your colouring on these adorable images. Tanks so much for playing along at ATSM XX

Darnell said...

This is so adorable, Tenia, and so deserving of the honor from Addicted to Stamps and More! Congratulations!! Hugs, Darnell