Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Stampendous! Sneek Peek- Horse Thanks

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well. I have a Stampendous! sneek peek and it goes a lil somethin' like this.......CHECK IT!!!!


Man.....I had lots of fun with this card!!!! I created this card using the Stampendous! Filly Sketch Cling Rubber stamp and I used the Thank You sentiment from Stampendous! Say It Today Perfectly Clear stamps. Make sure that you check out what the other ladies of Stampendous! created this week....check out the Stampendous! blog!!

I also played along in some challenges too!! I played along in the Card Concept Texture(I used distressing and heat embossing) Challenge:

I played along in the Amusing Anything Goes Challenge too!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

-t

Card Recipe for Horse Thanks Card
Stamps: Stampendous!!
Paper: All by Bazzill
Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento LUXE Wedding Dress, VersaMark Watermark Ink(IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko)
Embellishments: Enamel Dots(MME)
Tools: Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: White Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko)

15 comments:

Deepti said...

This is super gorgeous !! I love the chalkboard technique and the embossed image of horse :)

Jingle said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!

Tracey McNeely said...

Yee Haw Tenia, this is fantastic! Thank you for joining us at the Card Concept!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous card, Tenia! I love the bold white image with your chalkboard background...really beautiful!

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card...I like that image...another stamp for all my wish list!

Sheila H said...

Beautifully done!

Unknown said...

So pretty. I love the heat embossing. This is one thing I love the look of but hate to do it because it makes such a mess..haha. So glad you joined us at The Card Concept.

Virginia L. said...

Love love this, Tenia! It's Year of the Horse and your card is absolutely perfect! The chalkboard effect is awesome with your design! I am thinking of you and your Mom and will keep you in the my thoughts and prayers!

Sheri Gilson said...

GORGEOUS card, Tenia!! You ROCKED the chalkboard technique on this one!!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, gorgeous......thanks for playing along with us at Card Concept!

sparkle & shine *~*

Taheerah said...

Fabulous chalkboard horse!! Wonderful card Tenia!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Wow - this is such an amazing image to use for the chalkboard effect! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

maria f. said...

Gotta get that Bronco thing in there, eh?!?!? Congrats on the gig at KIS. Let me know if you have any team meetings in Germany ;)

Geri said...

"Yee Haw"....I love Tracey's comment! Fabulous way to showcase this dynamic & striking image! The heat embossing & distressing really add some nice texture! Love the perfectly placed enamel dots too! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Card Concept Challenge :)

Marianne said...

Love the contrast between the white horse and the chalkboard background. Still need to try the chalkboard look myself.