Sunday, January 12, 2014

Denami Blog Hop!!

Hey Y'all!!!

Hope all is well. If you came from Wendy's Blog you are at the right place!!! So so so SORRY that I do not have a card for ya but I totally spaced out taking a pic of my card before CHA.......boo.....I know.......right?!?! I made the card but spaced out taking the pic because of the excitement of CHA........go figure......cray cray Tenia.....lol!!! Here is proof that I am at CHA.......CHECK IT!!!

Kim Hughes, Lorena Canto, Me and Karolyn Loncon

Hope all is well and check out what Deb created......she totally ROCKS!!!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!!

-t

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Have fun!!!!!

Amy Schumacher said...

Ooooooh! Have fun! CHA is the BEST!! I'm jealous!!

Annette Allen said...

aww how fun.. thanks for sharing.. glad you are having a great time..

Linda said...

Oh! Lucky you! Have a great time and share lots of new stuff when you get back!

Pat M said...

Looking forward to future posts

cghundley said...

Hope you are having
a blast at CHA show!
Wish I could be there.
Carla from Utah

Renee's ramblings said...

Boy oh boy, Tenia, I can for sure relate to forgetting to get a picture of a card in my excitement to get it mailed! Happens to me SO OFTEN! Glad you had fun at CHA!

Kelly Griglione said...

Awww, what a great photo ... I am SO JEALOUS!! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

SHartl said...

Have fun at CHA!!

Stacy said...

I missed you on the hop this time around! Hope you had fun!

Lisa Petrella said...

Awww...FUN photo, Tenia! Hope you had a GREAT time at CHA!!

Greta said...

I'm so jealous--someday hopefully I'll get to go.