Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Stampendous! Sneek Peek!!

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well. I am sneek peeking some AWESOME Stampendous! today and it goes a lil somethin' like this.....CHECK IT!!!!


I sooooooooooooooooo LURVE LURVE LURVE this Cling LUV Heart stamp!!! This card is dedicated to the die hard Denver Broncos fans(including me and.....especially to my hubby!!!)....I used many oranges and blues on this card......super fun!!!!


I played in a few challenges too!!! I played along in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week:

I used the Unscripted Sketches sketch for this week:


I also played along in the CAS on Sunday Lovey Dovey challenge!! Make sure that y'all go to the Stampendous! Blog to check out MORE AWESOME creations!!! Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for LUV You Card
Stamps: Stampendous!
Paper: White(Michaels), Colored Cardstocks(Bazzill and DCWV)
Inks: VersaMark Watermark Ink(IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko)
Embellishments: Letter Stickers(Cosmo Cricket)
Tools: Scissors, Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers)

18 comments:

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous, Tenia! I LURVE that heart, and the spattering behind it!

joy said...

Really great card, Tenia. That is a fabulous heart stamp.

Jackie Rockwell said...

Well, this is just to COOL! Totally love how you have the white splatters behind the heart!

Joni Andaya said...

So Fabulous!!! Love it Tenia :)

~amy~ said...

Such a fun heart stamp!

Angela said...

Totally HANDSOME, Tenia!

Tracey McNeely said...

What an awesome stamp!

Jingle said...

Super fun card, Tenia! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

Shelly said...

This is an AWESOME card!! ;) Love the colors and heart. And GOOOOO BRONCOS!!! lol :)

CraftySue52 said...

Cool stamp and love how you embossed it...cute, colorful card!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Fab, Fabby, FABBEST!!! Love this super card!!

Thanks for adding this to the Gallery at Unscripted Sketches, LOVE seeing you play here, this is the perfect sketch for your awesomeness!!!

Kelly Griglione said...

Those colors are just so right together!! And I love the spatters of white that "came off" your heart. Way to tie it all in! Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, Tenia!

Patty Albertson said...

Love the colors you've used. That heart is pretty cool and has lots of texture. Thanks for playing along with US this week!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love the splotches of white below the fabby heart, Tenia!

Rose said...

LUV!!!!!!!!!!! that heart is awesome :)

Angela said...

Wonderful vibrant colors that are so handsome for this terrific card, Tenia!

Shelly said...

I commented already but I didn't realize you entered in CAS on Sunday challenge! Ha! I had my numbers mixed up. lol Thanks for playing with us! :) And again, I love your card!

Sylvia Blum said...

I just loooooooooove your work, Tenia!!! And this card is no exception! Fantastic take on the "color blocks" challenge!!!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays in our "Color Blocks" challenge!
Sylvia xx