Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Curtain Call- Thank You


 For the Seasons Givings Blog Hop go HERE.


Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well. I have a card to share with y'all that I created for the new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.


This weeks theme is Smitten

.......and here is my card.......CHECK IT!!!!


What's even better than an inspiration challenge...how about a fabulous sponsor to go along with it?!  Linnie's Blooms is sponsoring The Curtain Call challenge with a prize for the LEAD.

The team used Faber Castell Gelatos on our creations this time around!!




You won't want to miss what our special guest and crew have whipped up using Faber-Castell Gelatos provided by Linnie Blooms!

Smitten Designers

Lesley Croghan, Guest Designer




I also played in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Runway Inspired Challenge:


I am also playing along in the Keep It Simple Anything Goes Challenge.

 

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Thank You Card
Stamps: Fresh Squeezed Stamps
Paper: Solar White(Neenah), Watercoloring Paper(The Paper Cut), Patterned Paper(Studio Calico)
Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMark Watermark Ink(IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko)
Color Medium: Gelatos(Faber-Castell)
Embellishments: Sequins(Michaels), Twine(The Twinery)
Tools: Paintbrush(Faber-Castell), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Water, Adhesive

19 comments:

Marisa said...

Love your watercoloured background! Great take on the challenge.

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the background.

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous! Love the sequin flower centres and that fab background.

Lagene said...

WOW! This is Gorgeous!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Happy New Year Tenia. What a pretty card. That background is lovely and I love the embossed flowers. :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful...love the embossed flower and water colored background!! Happy New Year!!

i'm with the band said...

Awesome card!!!

Darnell said...

This is a great card, Tenia! I just adore those little sequint flowers!! Happy New year!! Hugs, Darnell

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty, Tenia! Love the washed background. :)

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Love that water colored background - so beautiful, Tenia!!

Joni Andaya said...

This is so Awesome Tenia!!! Happy New Year to you and your family :)

~amy~ said...

Oh this is FAB

Unknown said...

The golds and greens are so pretty. I love the sequin centers!

Tracey McNeely said...

Tenia my sweet, your card is so gorgeous.

karen h said...

Wonderful card - love the colors you chose and the watercolor background.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Tenia, this is super lovely! I adore the gradient of colors and the addition of twine. Plus that pattern at the bottom is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! ( I always love when you play along!)

Tracey McNeely said...

Tenia I am so slow getting around. What a gorgeous card with the Gelatos!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, this is absolutely delish, Tenia! LOVE that background, and the blooms stand out perfectly! So sorry it's taking me forever to get around to everyone.

lynda said...

I'm here visiting from Fresh Squeezed Stamps where they featured your card. I wanted to tell you how gorgeous I think it is!