Monday, October 23, 2023

Follow Your Heart

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here......CHECK IT!!!


For more info on this card please go HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Color Hues challenge:

I played along in the Paper Players challenge:

I played along in the Flower Challenge:
I played along in the Little Red Wagon Patterned Paper or Not challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Follow Your Heart
Stamps: Images from October 2023 KOM
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Various Patterned Papers
Inks: Altenew
Embellishments: Washi Tapes(Bella Blud), Sequins(Altenew)
Tools: Stapler, Dies(Spellbinders and No Source), Die Cutting Machine, Scissors, Waterbrush(for splatter)
Techniques: Splatter, Stamping, Fussy Cutting, Die Cutting

8 comments:

Imke said...

This is very beautiful, Tenia. Love the Layout and your layering. Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week.
Good Luck !

~ Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE

LeAnne said...

This is gorgeous! I just love the vintage paper you used for one of the background pieces! And that little heart...and the sentiment? Eeek, love this! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

Hannelie said...

Every little added detail makes this card really really special. It shows off the colors in a beautiful way. Thanks for playing with us at Color Hues Tenia!

Julie B said...

A lovely sunny take on the Color Hues pairing Tenia, thanks for joining in. :)

Karen said...

I love the layers you've created for this card! The card is lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Stef Perry said...

Your card is oh, so pretty Tenia! The heart in the middle of the big floral was a wonderful touch and I loved the print panel in the background. Wonderful job with all the challenges and I'm so glad you were able to join our 7th birthday celebration at The Flower Challenge!

Stef Perry said...

Tenia, I forgot to say thanks for also joining us at Color Hues!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Color Challenge!