Monday, October 16, 2023

Embrace Autumns Magic.

  Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here......CHECK IT!!!


For more info on this card please go HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the Paper Players challenge:

I also played along in the CAS on Friday Autumn challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Embrace Autumns Magic
Stamps: Images and Sentiment from October 2023 KOM
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah)
Inks: Altenew, IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi Tapes(Queen and Co), Twine(Altenew)
Tools: Stapler, Dies(Altenew), Die Cutting Machine
Techniques: Splatter, Stamping



5 comments:

Amy O said...

I love these gorgeous leaves and the little touch of sparkle! A pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love those sketchy leaves and that pop of blue. A great autumn card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Suzanne said...

What a beautiful card. I love the design. Those bold leaves are eye catching. Thanks for joining us for The Paper Players Challenge this week.

Kristin Sluhan said...

Those leaves are simply lovely, and I like how you added the sentiment! Great job on combining the challenges, and thanks for adding in CAS on Friday! Love having you participate!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

A beautiful fall-inspired card Tenia - those leaves are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with my CAS Challenge over at The Paper Players this week!