Sunday, November 13, 2022

Season's Greetings

 Hey Y'all!!!


 Happy Sunday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!
I created this card using this brand new stamp set HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!! 

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the FUSION Card Challenge(I used the sketch):

I played along in the Tic Tac Toe challenge(Holiday Floral, Free, Red):
I played along in the Inspire.Create.Challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Season's Greetings Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah and Bazzill), Watercolor Paper(Canson)
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew), Sentimemt Strips(Simon Says Stamp), Twine(American Crafts)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Unity Stamp Co and SugarPea Designs), Stapler, Paintbrush
Other: Gold Pearl Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Die Cutting, Splatter

5 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Tenia... gorgeous card. Love the wrapped band...great element. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week.

Stef Perry said...

Love that magnificent watercolored poinsettia and the addition of the gold washi! Spectacular card Tenia and I'm so glad you shared with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

Tristan said...

Stunning card Tenia. That poinsettia in gold and that trim that emulates the sketch is perfect. Thanks for joining us at the Fusion Card Challenge. Tristan DT.

Linda Callahan said...

Wow this is gorgeous! Fabulous card! Glad you shared it at Fusion!

Basement Stamper said...

You know I love all your cards and this one is no different. Love that poinsettia, it's gorgeous!