Thursday, November 10, 2022

I'll Be Gnome for Christmas

 Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! Today is Inspired By...Day!!! 


This weeks inspiration photo is this:

......and here is what I created......CHECK IT!!!!

Check out what the ladies did with this image HERE.....you will NOT be disappointed!!!

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Happy Little Stampers challenge:

I played along in the
Krafty Chicks Christmas Challenge and Little Red Wagon Winter challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

t


Card Recipe for I'll Be Gnome for Christmas Card
Digital Stamps: Angie Blom Digital Designs
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Canson)
Inks: Karin Markers and Altenew Watercolors
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Spellbinders), Scissors, Stapler, Paintbrush, Die Cutting Machine
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Splatter, Heat Embossing, Die Cutting, Fussy Cutting, Watercoloring




7 comments:

~amy~ said...

So fun!!!

Alyson Mayo said...

What a cute little gnome and I love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Christmas :)

Julia Aston said...

What a great design using the sketch - love that Santa/gnome!

Michal said...

So good!! I love the way you colored that adorable gnome, he's so cheerful and really made me smile! :) Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

What an awesome Christmas card! You have me at gnomes though! So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT

Cécile RIBON said...

What an awesome take on our sketch! This gnome is super fun and the sentiment makes me smile. Thanks for joining in the CC&S party this week.

foleysfriend said...

Adorable Christmas card. I love the cute gnome and the punny sentiment is so great! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge.

sue n.