Monday, June 6, 2022

You're So Sweet

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! I am so excited because I am hosting the June 2022  Unity Show N Tell challenge!!! This month's challenge is Summer Sweets!

........and here is my card.......CHECK IT!!!!!



For more info on this card and how to play a long please go to this post HERE!!!! I created this card using this stamp sets HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!! 


I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:






I played along in the CAS on Friday Fruit challenge and I played in the Krafty Chicks Stamp Act challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for You’re Too Sweet Card
Stamps: Berry Sweet Moments
Paper: Neenah, Watercolor Paper(Canson)
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Scissors, Stapler
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting, Watercoloring


3 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Such a sweet design! Love the washi, love the happy sentiment and especially love the berries. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Karren said...

Fun card! The washi is perfect for the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Tina M said...

Love this! So sweet and simple :)