Thursday, June 16, 2022

Love Ya To The Core

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! I am so excited because I am hosting the June 2022  Unity Show N Tell challenge!!! This month's challenge is Summer Sweets!

........and here is my card.......CHECK IT!!!!!

For more info on this card and how to play a long please go to this post HERE!!!! I created this card using this stamp sets HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!! 


I also played along in a few challenges too!!! I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Paper Players challenge:

I played along on in the Perfectly CAS challenge:



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Love Ya To The Core Card

Stamps: Apple Stamping

Paper: Neenah, Glitter Paper(Altenew), Watercolor Paper(Canson)

Inks: Altenew, Concord and 9th, Karin Markers

Embellishments: Washi(Altenew)

Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Heart Dies(No Source), Sentiment Die(Altenew) Scissors, Stapler, Die Cutting Machine

Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)

Techniques: Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting, Watercoloring, Die Cutting






4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Yummy card! Love how you used those colors and elements! Thanks so much for playing with our color challenge this week at the Players!

Claire Broadwater said...

Tenia, such a "SWEET" card! I love this shining apple and the layout of your card! That sentiment is perfect! So happy you joined my color challenge at The Paper Players this week!

samantha's cards said...

What a lovely use of the sketch, very unique. Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

Nancy said...

Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!