Monday, May 17, 2021

Missing Your Voice

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!!  I am the May 2021 Guest Designer for SugarPea Designs!!! Woot Woot!!


 Here is my second project for the month.....CHECK IT!!!!



I created this card using the SugarPea Designs stamp set HERE and these dies sets HERE, HERE and HERE!!! For more info on how I created this card please go HERE!!

I also played along in the SugarPea Designs Mix It Up challenge HERE!!


I played along in the ATSM challenge(I used die cuts):

I played along in the Happy Little Stampers challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Missing Your Voice Card
Stamps: SugarPea Designs
Paper: WOW!, Canson, Kraft Paper
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Karin Markers, Altenew
Embellishments: Enamel Dots, Washi(FSJ)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(SugarPea Designs), Die Cutting Machine, Stapler, Waterbrush
Other: Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Die Cutting, Watercoloring, Heat Embossing

2 comments:

foleysfriend said...

What a great card - it's especially touching when I think about all those I miss seeing as a result of this pandemic. I love the "vintage" phones and all your elements - torn edges, washi, staples. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.

Cardogram said...

I am great fan of your bold and contemporary cool designs Tenia. How you put along so many elements and yet keep it clean and simple.. Love your style. Thank You for playing along the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with the Dies.. DT Dhruvika @the_cardogram XOXO