Saturday, May 1, 2021

Hey Sunshine

 Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Saturday and hope all is well!! I have a card for y'all that I created for this months STAMPlorations CAS challenge!! Come and play with us!!!









.....and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!

I played along in some challenges as well!! I played along in the ATSM challenge:

I played along in the Little Red Wagon: Smell The Roses challenge and I also played along in the Creative Friday CAS challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Hey Sunshine Card
Stamps: STAMPlorations
Paper: Walmart, Canson Watercolor Paper, ATC Panel(STAMPlorations)
Inks: Karin Markers, IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Stickers(STAMPlorations)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Scissors, Waterbrush, Stapler
Other: Metallic Copper Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Fussy Cutting, Heat Embossing, Watercoloring




4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Super cool! Love how you did this!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card design and I love your beautiful stamp..Thank you so much for joining in our challenge at Little Red Wagon this week..

Luv CHRISSYxx

foleysfriend said...

What a fabulous clean and simple card. Your focal image is lovely and I like how you "framed" the beautiful yellow rose. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.

sidan said...

Eine schöne CAS Karte. Die Rose leuchtet so schön. Deine Umsetzung gefällt mir gut.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei creative friday!