Sunday, August 16, 2020

Thinking Of You

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well!! I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!!

Berry colored Sunflowers DO exist.....I looked it up....ha!! I had a blast creating this card using the Angie Blom Digital Stamp set HERE!!

I played in a few challenges today!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Just Us Girls challenge:

I played along in the Flower challenge:


I played along in the Just Add Ink challenge(my "T" is my Thinking of You sentiment):


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Thinking Of You Card
Digital Stamps: Angie Blom Digital Designs
Paper: Michaels, C9, Canson
Inks: Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sequins(Altenew)
Tools: Scissors, Stapler, Aquabrush
Techniques: Watercolor, Fussy Cutting, Digital Stamps



8 comments:

Jen Brum said...

This card is just lovely! That flower is so beautiful! The staples and sequins are such great accents! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Macimbalo said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing this with JUGS!

Amy O said...

This IS a super fun card! I love the berry colored sunflower. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Your colors, your design elements, your style! Always a joy. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Chantell Randall said...

Well done - your card fits so many great challenges. I love the funky sunflower, great take on the sketch too. Chantell Just Add Ink

Darnell said...

How cool is this?! I love learning new things, Tenia, and I've never heard of or seen berry-colored sunflowers before. They must be gorgeous, just like you've shown us here! Great take on the sketch and thank you so much for adding schparkle to The Flower Challenge! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell GD

Lisa Kind said...

Love your berry colored sunflower...I'm sure I've seen them somewhere (maybe in my dreams, not sure!)! Nevertheless, this is so pretty! Love the sparkle. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card Tenia and I love the colors! So pretty and unique. Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge!