Tuesday, August 11, 2020

I Enjoy Your Company

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well! I am the guest designer for Retro Rubber Challenge Blog for the Anything Goes challenge!!

......and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for I Enjoy Your Company Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Stickers(Basic Grey)
Tools: Scissors, Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Stapler
Other: WOW! Embossing Powder
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is so fun! Love your little chairs and the sentiment is spot on! Thanks for being a guest designer with us this week!

Claire Grantham said...

Great card Tenia, good to have you with us as GDT this time. I love the little pops of colour. Claire Retro Rubber DT