Happy Sunday and hope all is well!! Here is my project for my Altenew Educator Program Level 2: Creative Watercolor Media......CHECK IT!!!
1. Create card from white cardstock.
2. On a piece of watercolor paper stamp and heat emboss hexagon design. Watercolor over design using Altenew ink.
3. On watercolor panel add washi tape,
4. On image panel stamp sentiment.
5. Adhere watercolor panel onto image panel.
6. Stamp image onto piece of white cardstock, die cut and adhere to panel.
7. Add enamel dots onto image panel and adhere panel onto card.
These are the Altenew products that I used on my card:
Shades of Friendship Stamp Set
Thanks, Dad Stamp Set
Misty Morning 6 Mini Cube Set
Golden Edge Washi Tape
I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the AAA Cards challenge:
I played along in the Paper Players challenge(brand new stamps and washi):
I played along in the Little Red Wagon NBUS challenge(New stamps and washi) too!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for Thank You For Everything Card
Inks: Altenew, IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew), Enamel Dots(American Crafts)
Tools: Heat Embossing Tool(Marvy Uchida), Dies(Spellbinders), Die Cutting Machine, Aquabrush(Pentel)
Other: Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Heat Emboss Resist, Die Cutting