Sunday, January 19, 2020

Hey Love

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well!! I have a super fun card for y'all today......CHECK IT!!




I created this card with the BRAND NEW Graciellie Design sets HERE and HERE!!


I played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the CAS Watercolor challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Hey Love Card
Digital Stamps: Graciellie Designs
Paper: Watercolor Paper(Daler/Rowney)
Inks: Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens
Embellishments: Washi and Gems(Queen and Co), Gold Washi(Altenew)
Tools: Dies(Crafter's Companion), Scissors, Aquabrush(Pentel)
Techniques: Digital Stamps, Watercolor, Fussy Cutting





4 comments:

Loll said...

Beautiful flower that looks amazing in blue, Tenia. Love the tiled thin yellow framing. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

Broni said...

Love this, Tenia! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown challenge this week!

Bonnie said...

Love this watercolor flower, Tenia! Beautifully colored! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautifully coloured image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!