Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Hello Lovely

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!! Just here showing y'all today's card......CHECK IT!!!
Hello Lovely

I created this card using the new RG AVE. stamp set HERE:

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the Watercooler Wednesday challenge:

I also played along in the ATSM challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Hello Lovely Card
Stamps: RG Ave.
Paper: RG Ave., Altenew
Inks: RG Ave.
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Twine(American Crafts), Sticker Stitches
Tools: Scissors
Techniques: Fussy Cutting


7 comments:

Susie Moore said...

I love your composition. The color combo is just perfect too!

Priya said...

Lovely card and beautiful composition
Thanks for joining us at ATSM
Priyadarshini
https://simpleartcraft.wordpress.com

Karen Brown said...

I love the dimension and texture of your card! Very nice job. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Dawn T said...

Totally stunning. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Dawn -DT

Broni said...

Great card Tenia! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Tristan said...

Love your colour combo Tenia. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

K M Meena Herale said...

Lovely work, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena DT