Monday, July 29, 2019

Happy Birthday

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well!! I have a fun card to show y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!
Happy Birthday
I played in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Rainbow Card Challenge:


I played along in the Inspire.Create challenge:



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for for Happy Birthday Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Michaels, Sugar Pea Designs
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Noir Sparkle
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches, Sequins
Tools: Dies(Spellbinders), Scissors, Die Cutting Machine
Techniques: Watercoloring with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens, Fussy Cutting, Splatter


1 comment:

Donna3d said...

Gorgeous Tenia! I especially like your washi tape!