Monday, July 3, 2017

Party In The U.S.A.

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy 4th and hope all is well!! I made a card for the 4th of July holiday.......CHECK IT!!!

So......I had that Miley Cyrus song stuck in my head.....sigh....but the card came out super CAS and super Fun and cute!!! What are y'all doing for the 4th? Me....I am just chillin' with the fam and eating.....and hitting the pool.....like any other holiday....lol!! Have fun and stay safe!!!


I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Sunday Stamps challenge:

I played along in the FUSION card challenge:

I played along in the Less Is More challenge:

I played along in the Just Us Girls challenge:

I also played along in the Cupcake Inspirations challenge:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great holiday!!!

-t




Card Recipe for Party in the U.S.A. Card
Stamps: Flag(Unity Stamp Company)
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Various Letter Stickers(SEI and Cosmo Cricket, Sequins(Verve)
Tools: Dymo Label Maker






14 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love how you used the flag as a background! Thanks for joining in at JUGS.

Kathyk said...

Love this "distressed" make - fab for the LIM challenge too

Kathyk

Rosemary said...

no one does cool like you and this is way too cool!!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

So many fun and striking elements to your card, yet a beautiful clean and simply creation too! Love how you've been inspired by your national flag and you have some awesome stash there! Thanks for playing along at Less is More this week

Izzy Scrap said...

WOW ! This is a very creative card ! A very beautiful take on the combo of challenges and with so many eye-catching elements ! Love it ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

Jen W. said...

This ROCKS!! A total party on a card!

stampwithamyk said...

What a cool card! Love that flag image, great sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Michelle said...

Super cool, as always!

Jeanne J. said...

So fun Tenia! I love the mixed up fonts and the bits of glitter.. you captured the fireworks here!

Karren said...

Now I've got that song in my head :) Your card is fabulous, Tenia! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

Neets B said...

This really is a party on a card, Tenia. Love the striking element yet still lovely and CAS.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Monika Reeck said...

so many great element on a card Miss lady
this is totall stunning
you will win some challenges I believe it
many thanks to joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
hugs
Monika (DT)
PS: see you maybe on my DT card sweety

Lisa said...

This is a fabulous card for the 4th of July, I love it!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

stevenjared0853 said...

Oh my goodness! These party photos are amazing. all of the arrangements are looking so cute. Keep sharing such posts here. at one of the local Los Angeles venues we are also going to host the decent sweet 16th birthday bash for our girl. hoping that everything goes exactly as we have been planning.