Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Feel The Love

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!! This is my Spellblogger project for today!! This is what I created using Spellbinders goodness......CHECK IT!!!









I also played along in a few challenges!! I played in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Unity Show and Tell challenge:

I played along in the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!!




Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Feel The Love Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Michaels, Pebbles Inc, Fun Stampers Journey, Canson Watercolor Paper
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Sequins
Tools: All dies and machines by Spellbinders, Scissors, Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Stapler
Other: Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Dry Embossing, Watercolor


7 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE this fun design! The little staple details on the heart is a sweet touch! Always happy to see your cards in the throwdown gallery!

Michelle said...

Such a bright, fun card, Tenia! Fabulous!

Amy O said...

I love the bright colors and the cute cup! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a lovely card! Fabulous design. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Decor8yourlife said...

Hiya! This is Sandi, Decor8yourlife, and a fellow Spellblogger! Glad to have found you!

I just love your projects! Thank you for sharing!

Crafty hugs!
Sandi Nagel

Vickie Z said...

Love it!

Jen Timko said...

I love these bold colors, Tenia! What a cute little cup and a fab sentiment! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!