Sunday, January 24, 2016

In the Words of Johnny Nash

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well!! So.....I made a card based off of one of my favorite songs.......CHECK IT!!!


........and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!!



I played along in the CASology challenge:

I played along in the Colour Q challenge:

I played along in the Pink and Main challenge:

I played along in the Glitter and Sparkle Say It With Music challenge, I played along in the 613 Avenue Create challenge too!!



Thanks for stopping by and GO BRONCOS!!!!

-t



Card Recipe for I Can See Clearly Card
Stamps: Concord and 9th
Paper: Oatmeal Cookie(Fun Stampers Journey), Mixed Media Paper(Stampendous!)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishment: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Sequins(Neat and Tangled), Clear Stars(Studio Calico)
Technique: Splatter



19 comments:

Lin said...

I always liked that song, too - fun rhythm! Great card, Tenia!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so cool! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ!

Karen B. said...

Awesome! Congrats to your broncos from a die hard Carolina fan!

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Ah! Great card, Tenia! I love the use of the script stamp to be the focus of your card. I just received that stamp as a birthday present from friends. Thank you for showcasing it and providing some fantastic inspiration =)

Mona Pendleton said...

Wonderful card Tenia! I LOVE that song! Takes me back to elementary school years :) YIKES

Suchi said...

Great take on 'clear' :) Such a cute card! :)
Suchi xx

maria f. said...

Luverly! And your Broncos sure got up and went! Congrats.

shirley-bee said...

... It's gonna be a bright, bright, sunshiny day :)

Unknown said...

cant get more explicit than words
thanks for joining g;itter n sparkle
Lynne

~amy~ said...

I'm sooooo buying that stamp set...LOVE your card.

Kimberly J. said...

Awesome card!! Love your fun sentiment too! Thanks for joining us this month for the Pink & Main Challenge! :)
Kimberly
Pink & Main DT

Rosemary said...

fabulous card!!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful CAS card with us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
Lorraine DT

Jen W. said...

BRILLIANT! Awesome sentiment and I love the clear stars and fun splatter!! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Marsha Reed said...

Fantastic card, Tenia! I love that song. Did you pen the verse? If so, your calligraphy is beautiful. Marsha

Pam MacKay said...

Fun design love all the sentiments! Thanks so much for joining the Pink and Main Challenge this month!
Pam M.
Pink and Main DT

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Wonderful song and card! Thanks for joining us for this month’s challenge at Pink & Main Challenges.

Stacey, DT Member
Stacey’s Creative Corner
Pink & Main, DT Member

Unknown said...

Pretty card,lovely colors. Thank you for playing with Glitter and Sparkle Kasha DT

Challenge Team said...

Awesome card! -Michelle