Thursday, January 21, 2016

Hey Bro!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! I have a very fun card today using Richard Garay Make Amazing goodness......CHECK IT!!

I created this card using the Hey Bro! and Plaid Shirt stamp sets from the Lumberjack Days Collection by Richard Garay. To see all of the new Richard Garay wonderfulness please go HERE!


I played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Sunday Stamps challenge:

I played along in the Inkspirational challenge(Yellow and Brown):

I played a long in The Craft Stamper Anything Goes challenge:

I also played a long in the Word Art Wednesday challenge!!



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Hey Bro! Card
Stamps: Richard Garay
Paper: Fun Stampers Journey, Celebra'tions by Richard Garay, Patterned Paper(Richard Garay)
Inks: Celebra'tions by Richard Garay, Gold Silk(Fun Stampers Journey) Versamark Watermark Ink
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Twine(Celebra'tions by Richard Garay)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Scissors
Other: Black Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Technique: Heat Embossing and Splatter






20 comments:

Karren said...

So cool!

Karen B. said...

Cool card!

Lisa Petrella said...

Awesome! I love that plaid shirt and the knit sweater pattern in the background!! RG has so many fabulous new goodies!!!

~amy~ said...

I love that set and your card is fabulous.

Suchi said...

Stunning card Tenia!! And the stamp set looks awesome!! :)
http://lulupu.blogspot.in/2016/01/love-themed-double-slider-card.html

Kreativelena said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and elements you used. Need to save this for my inspiration map :-)

Teresa Doyle said...

Very nice card Tenia. I love that Lumberjack set. As a matter of fact did he ever draw the winner for this set? I checked back every night for 2 weeks but never found it:(

Annette Elliott said...

Fabulous Bro card, Tenia! Thanks for playing at Sunday Stamps! this week! :)

Unknown said...

I like that lumberjack shirt very much. Thank you so very much for posting your very creative and inspiring art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 218th - FF AG challenge. I pray Blessings for you and your family; stay creative and be happy. Carole

Lisa said...

Terrific card! Great job with the sketch and I love the colors!

Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Leena Girsa said...

I LOVE that plaid shirt image! I need to get that...I have a few flannel shirt-lovers in my life. Great masculine card! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week...hope we see you again soon!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a super cute card, Tenia. Thanks so much for taking time to stop by and share your talents in our challenge. It means so much to me, and I want you to know how much I appreciate your participation. Hope you and your family are having a wonderful week. Keep on crafting!
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Celeste Goff said...

I absolutely love this card Tenia! It rocks!

Claire Broadwater said...

Tenia, this is so fun! I love the plaid shirt! Great guy card! Fun colors, too! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

shirley-bee said...

Love it! thanks for playing at Craft Stamper Take It Make It :)

Unknown said...

What a great card!! I love the bright yellow with the kraft color and those stamps are amazing!! Great guy card!! Thanks for playing along with the Sunday Stamps challenge!

Nonni said...

Super fun and funky masculine card! I love the pop of yellow. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

shirley-bee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shirley-bee said...

Oops - love it so much, I commented twice!

Pia Larsen said...

Cool card for a guy :)
Thank you so much for joining us for our 100th challenge at INK.
Pia xx