Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sweet Stamp Shop Grand Re-Opening!!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! Today I am celebrating with many AWESOME people as well as Nicole Rixon in the grand re-opening of the Sweet Stamp Shop!!
Here is what I created for the celebration........CHECK IT!!!!!

This was a very fun card!! Make sure that y'all check out the big grand re-opening as well as other AWESOME creations HERE!!


I played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Loves Rubberstamps Anything Goes challenge, I played along in the 4 Crafty Chicks Die Cuts challenge.




 
Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for I Miss You It's Been Oolong Card
Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop
Paper: Kraft(The Kraft Outlet), White(Crafter's Companion), Patterned Papers(Studio Calico)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts and Spectrum Aqua Markers
Embellishments: Washi( Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Twine(The Twinery), Googlie Eyes
Tools: Dies(Winnie and Walter and Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison)

19 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Super sweet card, Tenia! So many fun details!!

Lisa Young said...

Cool card!!! I love it!!

Unknown said...

What a unique take on this stamp! Really LOVE it! The eyes are adorable =D

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute! Fun sentiment! Love those googly eyes!

Rachel Bergfeld said...

Oh my goodness, those google eyes are so stinking cute! Love this!

Sarah said...

Sweet card :) Love those eyes!

~amy~ said...

Love it!!!!

Shelly said...

Oh my! Way too cute!

Deepti said...

Awww so cute! I love the googly eyes :)

Kara Lynne said...

That sentiment is so clever and, like everyone else, I'm loving those eyes!!

Lisa Lara said...

love the googles Tenia. And the stitches.

SD pooja said...

Fun card and the googly eyes make it so Adorable !

Unknown said...

This is just so fun! Love those little images and your die cut banner is great! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina - DT

Sweet April said...

Fabulous,colorful,sweet and marvelous card.This stamp is so cute,I'll have to get one.Thanks.

Mary-Anne V said...

Fun fun card...love the really cute eyes in different sizes.

Annie said...

Too cute! Love the tag, patterned papers and stitching! :)

Mary Holshouser said...

I love to use googly eyes. These are so cute on the little cartons.
thanks for sharing a darling card.

Dangina Martinez said...

Love your style! Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubber Stamps this week!
Hugs, Dangina

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh I love these googlie eyes, so super cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!