Thursday, April 23, 2015

Kute Kitties....Stampendous! Style!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! I have some Stampendous!  goodness for y'all today.......CHECK IT!!!!


I created this card using these Stampendous! stamps HERE and HERE! I also used this die cut set HERE!!


Check out the Stampendous! Blog to see who has created some AWESOMENESS!!!


I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:
I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I also played along in the Paper Players challenge:



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t




Card Recipe for I Love Meew Card
Stamps: Stampendous!
Paper: Watercolor(Archives), White(Michaels)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts and Spectrum Aqua Watercolor Markers
Embellishments: Sticker Stitches(SRM), Chipboard Heart(Pink Paislee), Twine(American Crafts), Washi(Scotch/3M)
Tools: Dies(Stampendous!), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Paintbrush(Faber-Castell)
Other: Black Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts), Water




18 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such a sweet kitty!! Love the yellows!!

Erum Tasneem said...

LOVE!!
xx
Erum
My Blog!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Love this cute card and striking colours.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, I love kitties! This is so sweet! I love everything about it! The kitty is precious! What a cute sentiment!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I had to go check out the stamps - thank you for the links! Will put these on my wish list!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh so cute! Love the colors as well! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Stampendous said...

Such a sweet lovable kitty card! Thank you for sharing your Kute Kitty this week!

laurie said...

What a cute image! Just perfect for the watercolor background. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Dee said...

Terrific new cat sayings to match the cool new cats!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a fun watercoloured background for your cute kittie! Thanks for joining us again at The Paper Players this week!

barbara macaskill said...

This is awesome! LOVE the pops of yellow! They really make this card a WOWZERS! creation. TFS!

- Bellule - said...

So cute ! I love it ;-)

Bises.

Unknown said...

So cute. Love the color too.

Dotty Jo said...

too cute! Jo x

Lisa Petrella said...

Awwww...this is totally adorable, Tenia! What a cute kitty and super fun mix of patterns and bold colors!

Amy O said...

What a cute kitty! And I love the bold color scheme. It's always good to see one of your cards in the gallery at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

oh wow! I love this card! That cat is awesome!

Jen Timko said...

My goodness this is adorable. Love that kitty and your pretty background. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!