Saturday, July 26, 2014

Special Friend Tree Card

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Saturday night and hope all is well. I have a card that I created using some Crafter's Companion goodness.......CHECK IT!!!



I used the Beech Tree stamp and the Sentimentals Imagine set.



I also played along in a few challenges. I played along in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge(Black, White Gray):

I played along in the Seize the Sketch challenge:


I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp embossing challenge.


___________________________________________________________________________

Also I have another card to show y'all that I created for the Crafter's Companion July Challenge(Sentiments).......CHECK IT!!!




Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Special Friend Tree Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Gray(World Win), Patterned Papers(Studio Calico)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Chipboard Arrow(Pink Paislee), Washi Tape(Pebbles)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Circle Punches(EK Success)
Other: Black Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Technique: Heat Embossing


Card Recipe for Thinking of You Always Card
Paper: White(Crafter's Companion), Patterned Papers(Amy Tangerine)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Enamel Dots(MME)
Tools: Embossing Folder(Crafter's Companion), Big Shot(Ellison)




22 comments:

Julie B said...

Love the rose embossing folder on the 2nd card. :)

Angella D. Crockett said...

Awesome cards, both of them! Your creations are always crazy cool and put a smile on my face! Also wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog....it means so much to me! God bless!!!

Julia Aston said...

Two beautiful designs Tenia!

Teresa Kline said...

hi Tenia! super gorgeous card, I adore the tree...WOW! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Sheila H said...

Card 1:The tree stamp and textured paper are quite dynamic. The monochromatic tones add a particular kind of richness to the design.
Card 2: the embossing folder is gorgeous. The soft colors and the big and bold sentiment are wonderful design elements.

Susanne Vargas said...

I love trees so I am swooning over the first card...

Tracey McNeely said...

Two fantastic cards Tenia, love your tree and the fun arrow! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

CraftySue52 said...

Two great cards! Love the colors used on both.

Lori said...

Beautiful designs! Love the bold black embossed tree against the gray background--looks great! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Diane Jaquay said...

Both of these are beauties, and I especially LOVE the first one, very striking!

Mona Pendleton said...

Both of your cards are fantastic Tenia! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch!

Heather said...

Both fabulous cards Tenia, I have that tree somewhere - I'll have to dig it out - beautifully embossed!!!
Such gorgeous colour and inking of the embossed folder!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Shelly said...

These are beautiful!!! <3

Dana Joy said...

You're killin' them. Love these cards.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Ooooo, I like BOTH! You have a nice serene vibe going on with the first card, and a happy one with the second.

Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Sketch, my friend!

Karren said...

So beautifully dramatic! Love them both!

Deepti said...

These are so elegant and classy :)

Hamutal Shafrir said...

Beautiful cards! I love the first one! it's elegant and edgy at the same time :)

Susan Sudbury said...

Beautiful cards! Both so striking in their own way!

~amy~ said...

So gorgeous...love them both!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous cards, and that is one gorgeous tree! Thanks, always, for joining CASual Fridays!

Kelly Griglione said...

Awesome cards, Tenia! Really love how bold your tree is, and how you can do "bold" without using any colors at all ... so smart!! Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!