Sunday, July 27, 2014

Butterfly Reflections Ink Guest Designer Part 2!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well!! Today I am a guestie over at the Butterfly Reflections Ink Blog....Woot Woot!!

Here is what I created.....CHECK IT!!!!


I created this card using some awesomeness from the Butterfly Reflections Ink store!! I used the Smile set from Avery Elle, Studio Calico Lemon Lush 6 X 6 Paper Pad, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text Pink Punch, VersaMark Watermark Ink, Pink Paislee Artisan Chipboard Arrows and The Twinery Demin Baker's Twine.




I also played along in a few challenges. I played along in the Avery Elle Die Cuts challenge(I used some banner dies and the Avery Elle Leaves die):

I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I also played along in the Cure for the Monday Blues challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Smile Card
Stamps: Avery Elle
Paper: White(Michaels), Aqua(World Win), Orange(Bazzill), Patterned Papers(Studio Calico)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Color Media: Paper Crafter Crayons(Faber-Castell)
Embellishments: Twine(The Twinery), Chipboard Arrows(Pink Paislee), Label sticker(Cosmo Cricket)
Tools: Leaves Die(Avery Elle), Banners Dies(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Scissors
Technique: Splatter, Die Cutting



24 comments:

Julie B said...

Fab Tenia. Wish I could get my hands on some of these fab American dies and stamps. They are few and far between in this neck of the woods. x

donna mikasa said...

Awesome card, Tenia! I love all the different die cuts you used! Thanks so much for joining the AE Challenge!

~amy~ said...

Oh so CUTE!

Taheerah said...

Bold beautiful perfection Tenia! I love how you have the other elements drawing the eye to that awesome camera! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love this, so awesome and colorful!!

Cindy Hall said...

Great card! Love the colors and accessories! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Angela said...

So bright, so modern and so fresh!

cm said...

Your card definitely "works", Tenia - I'm smiling alllll over my face at how marvelous it is! You ROCK!
~c

Connie Mercer said...

darling card~love the camera!!!

Jingle said...

This is SO super cute! I love it!

Cindy Lovell said...

WOW,what a fun card!!! Looks AMAZING!!!
Thank you for joining us at FMS!!!

Annette Allen said...

sot totally fun.. great card.. congrats on guest designing..

Shelly said...

Awesome card!!! Love it! And Congrats on the Guest Designer! :)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO cute! It caught my eye right away. LOVE your style, and I'd really LOVE to have you play along in our challenges any time you are able. We are Anything Goes every week, and we offer great prizes. I hope you will stop by to say hello and join us.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Sheri Gilson said...

Very fun card, Tenia!

Dana Joy said...

LOVE this card. Yup, you can pop that one in the mail to me. LOL

yyam said...

Super fun card! LOVE the mix!

Sheila H said...

Amazing color scheme! Your card is so playful with the die cuts and darling chipboard arrows.

Jeanne J. said...

Super cool! I love the fun fresh look of your card. The bit of color on the Polaroid is fab!

Loll said...

Awesome design Tenia. Love the mix of fun colors and your chipboard embellies. Loll xx

Deepti said...

I love ur rad and modern designs :)

Lisa from Lisascraftylife. com said...

I love how you layered all your elements. It looks so polished. What a fun card!

Becca-expressions said...

Love, love, love this!!

Katie Gehring said...

Wow this is such a cool card, Tenia! I LOVE the design and how you incorporated all the different design elements. Thank you so much for playing along with the AE die cut challenge!