For the Seasons Givings Blog Hop please go HERE.
Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! I have a card and a tutorial for y'all!! Here is my card.....CHECK IT!!!
I made this card with some AWESOME Crafter's Companion goodness!! I used the Crafter's Companion Embossalicous Lattice Embossing Folder, Simply the Best sentiment stamp from the Memories Are Made Sentimemtals, I used the Memento LUXE Danube Blue ink, and I used the Butterflies stamp from the Birds and Butterflies stamp set.
On this card I used a technique called Faux Letterpress and I will show you how it's done!!!
Here is the directions on how to make this fun card!!
1. Ink Lattice Embossing Folder with Memento LUXE Danube Blue ink and add a piece of white cardstock inside.
2. Add embossing folder into the Big Shot.
3. Take out piece of cardstock.
4. Adhere patterned paper onto faux letterpress panel.
5. Adhere faux letterpress panel onto card and add washi tape.
6. Stamp image onto piece of white cardstock using Memento LUXE Danube Blue ink.
7. Cut out image using rectangle die cut and Big Shot.
8. Stamp sentiment onto a piece of blue cardstock, cut out and adhere to image panel.
9. Using pop up dots adhere image panel onto card.
I played along in the Colour Me Challenge too:
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for Simply the Best Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Solar White(Neenah), Patterned Paper(Hobby Lobby)
Inks: Memento LUXE Danube Blue, VersaFine Onyx Black(IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko)
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Tape Tastic, Queen and Co), Rhinestone
Tools: Embossing Folder(Crafter's Companion), Big Shot(Ellison), Rectangle Nestibilities(Spellbinders)
Other: Pop Up Dots, Adhesive
Technique: Faux Letterpress