Monday, January 6, 2014

I Love You

Hey Y'all!!

Hope all is well. Avocado Arts has an AWESOME new set that is out this month.....CHECK IT!!!

......and here is one of my cards(check out my other cards at the Avocado Arts blog).......CHECK IT!!!!

I played along in a few challenges too!!! I used the Retro Sketches sketch for this week:

I also played along in the Inkspirational challenge this week:



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for I Love You Card
Stamps: Avocado Arts
Paper: Kraft(Bazzill), Darker Kraft(Hobby Lobby), Patterned Paper(Glitz Design)
Inks: All inks by IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko
Embellishments: Twine(The Twinery), Glitter Dots(S.E.I), Washi Tape(Queen and Co)
Tools: Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Scissors

19 comments:

shirley-bee said...

Fab card - love the glitter dots!

sandie said...

Love this Tenia, the black on kraft looks fab and the twine the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Ink

Tracey McNeely said...

Super fun Tenia!

Marina said...

I love that perfectly stamped and cut out typewriter and the distressed paper. Great card and great combination of the sketch and colour challenges. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

Deepti said...

Superb!! love the elements with those colors

Nonni said...

So so sweet! I love the way you used the retrosketch! I've been thinking about joining the Avicado Arts club and this set is maybe just too cute to miss... Thanks for the inspiration! And thanks for joining us at Inkspirational. :)

~amy~ said...

This is awesome!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING that typewriter!!!!!

Kim S said...

SO fun! The typewriter is great and I love the woodgrain tape with sparkly gold.

None None said...

Super cute, Tenia!! Love the typewriter and the colors you chose. Your card pops!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Cute! I like the honeycomb paper against the typewriter...great juxtaposition.

Happy New Year, Tenia! Hope you are feeling better these days. I have not been on FB for a bit to see.

kasia c. said...

I absolutely ADORE this!! :)

Lisa Petrella said...

Oooo...that stamp set is ADORABLE!!! And I LOVE your card! Fabulous take on the sketch and color combo----and I love those sparkly dots!!! FUN!

Miriam Prantner said...

Cute! Love the glittery gold dots over the washi!

Kelly Griglione said...

Umm, gold dots on wood grain tape?! Yes, please!!! Off to check your Avocado Arts post ...

Dagmar said...

wow - great work - i like this beautiful card!

Sue Lelli said...

Love the typewriter and the tapa and distressing! Fab!

Yvonne Garner said...

Love all the texture you have added to this fab card! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!

jo said...

Very striking card Tenia!!