Hey Y'all!!! Happy Wednesday and hope all is well. Today is my challenge post for IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® and this months challenge is to use the new Wood Pieces Here is what I came up with.......CHECK IT!!!!
Here are all of the IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® products that I used on this card.
I used VersaFine Onyx Black Ink, Ink Blushers and Memento LUXE in Northern Pine.
Here are the directions to this fun card!!
1. Using Memento LUXE in Northern Pine ink and ink blusher rub ink onto the wood tree.
2. Adhere patterned paper onto white cardstock.
3. Add pearls onto wood tree and adhere tree(using pop up dots) onto scalloped panel.
4. Using VersaFine Onyx Black stamp sentiment onto a piece of green cardstock.
5. Add ribbon, adhere sentiment panel and adhere image panel onto card using pop up dots.
I played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Addicted to Stamps and More Holiday challenge and I played along in the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Card Recipe for Merry Christmas Card
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays
Paper: Solar White(Neenah), Green(Bazzill), Patterned Paper(Authentique)
Inks: All inks by IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko
Embellishments: Ribbon(Michaels), Pearls(Kaiser Scrapbooking), Wood Pieces(IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko)
Other: Scallop Patterned Paper Embellishment(Authentique), Adhesive