Happy Tuesday and hope all is well. Well y'all know what today is......right?! It is my Artist Choice post for IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko®!! Here is my card for the day.....CHECK IT!!!
Here are all the IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® products that I used:
Memento Luxe in Pear Tart, VersaFine Onyx Black and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Here are the directions on how to created this card!!
1. Using Memento LUXE in Pear Tart add ink to white cardstock using a stencil from The Crafter's Workshop and an Ink Dauber.
2. Adhere patterned paper to white cardstock.
3. Using VersaFine Onyx Black Ink stamp sentiment onto white cardstock.
4. Stamp pears onto white cardstock using VersaFine in Onyx Black and color using Spectrum Noir markers.
5. Adhere white cardstock panel onto orange cardstock. Cut pears and adhere to card using pop up dots.
I also played along in a few challenges. I used Lisa's sketch for this month:
I am also playing along in the Addicted to CAS Anniversary Challenge:
Thanks for stopping by!!
Card Recipe for Happy Anniversary Card
Stamps: Studio Calico
Paper: Solar White(Neenah), Orange(World Win), Patterned Paper(Studio Calico)
Inks: All inks by IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Embellishments: Enamel Dots(MME)
Tools: Stencil(The Crafter's Workshop), Ink Dauber(IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko), Scissors