Happy Saturday and hope all is well. Today is my turn to share a project using Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko products. My post today is a challenge post and we were challenged to create our own stamps using Tsukineko's Tack and Peel. Here is what I came up with and it goes a lil somethin' like this........CHECK IT!!!
I decided to use bubble wrap to create my own stamp!! Here are the deets:
1. Create stamp using Tack N' Peel and Bubble Wrap.
2. Distress Designer Paper.
3. Create card using pink cardstock and adhere green DP to card.
4. Add Mango Madness VersaMagic Chalk Ink to Bubble Wrap "stamp".
5. Stamp bubble wrap image onto Neenah Solar White cardstock.
6. Repeat #4 and#5 using Aloe Vera VersaMagic Chalk ink and.....
7. .....Pink Petunia VersaMagic Chalk ink.
8. On the various stamped pieces of paper trace star on the paper and cut it out.
9. After stamped pieces are cut out distress stars using paper distresser.
10. Adhere stars to cards using pop up dots.
11. Stamp Mom....You Rock! onto pink cardstock and on American Crafts DP.
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko products used:
Tack N Peel
Aloe Vera VersaMagic Chalk ink
Mango Madness VersaMagic Chalk ink
Pink Petunia VersaMagic Chalk ink
Onyx Black Versa Fine ink
I also played along in a few challenges too. I used the colors this week from Play Date Cafe:
I used the CAS(E) This Sketch sketch for this week:
Card Recipe for Mom....You Rock! Card
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Paper: Pink(Bazzill), Designer Papers(Studio Calico and American Crafts), Solar White(Neenah)
Inks: Mango Madness, Aloe Vera, Pink Petunia, Onyx Black(Tsukineko)
Tools: Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers), Scissors
Other: Bubble Wrap, Tack N Peel(Tsukineko)