Hope all is well and Happy Friday.....Woot Woot!!! I have an post for Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko today!!
This card was made for April's themed challenge.....and that would be Spring!!! Here is my card for the day and it goes a lil somethin' like this.......CHECK IT!!!
Here is what I used to create this Springy card:
1. Emboss, round corners and make card from Guava cardstock.
2. Cut Circle using Big Shot and Sponge cardstock using Memento Bamboo Leaves ink.
3. Stamp Floral image onto white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
4. Using Fireworks Dandelion, Pear Tart, Angel Pink and Tangelo mist and splatter inks all over flower and cut out partially.
5. Adhere Floral image onto Circle panel and adhere Circle panel onto card.
6. Tie yellow ribbon around card.
7. Stamp "Happy Birthday" with Versa Fine Onyx Black ink onto a piece of Orange cardstock, create banner tag and adhere to card.
8. Add pearl.
I used the following Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko products
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink
Memento Bamboo Leaves Dye Ink
VersaFine Onyx Black Pigment Ink
Fireworks! Angel Pink
Fireworks! Pear Tart
(I am sneek peeking some new Stampendous! that will be coming out soon!!)
I also played along in the Seize the Birthday Challenge:
I also played along in the Splitcoast Stampers CAS challenge for this week!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Card Recipe for Happy Birthday Card
Paper: Guava(Bazzill), Orange(Scraps), Solar White(Neenah)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Bamboo Leaves, VersaFine Onyx Black, Fireworks(Angel Pink, Tangelo, Pear Tart, Dandelion) (Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko)
Accessories: Yellow Ribbon(Offray), Pearl(Michaels)
Tools: Circle Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers), Big Shot(Ellison), Scissors